1. I love the smell of old houses.
2. I hate the smell of wet earth.
3. I like driving at night with the radio turned all the way up.
4. When I was barely two I took a fall and still have the scar beneath my hairline.
5. I lost a coat long ago – blue cloth – and I still miss it.
6. When I was six my bicycle hit a rock, and I tumbled over the handlebars. I keep a chip of the
cast in the crawlspace behind my old closet.
7. People tell me I should leave for a new home, but I can’t.
8. The accident I had when I was 18 was quite severe, and there was a notice in the paper.
9. The driver of the other car survived.
10. I spent the night in the hospital’s coldest room.
11. I used to be afraid of the dark.
12. I stand in a corner watching you read my words.
Wait -- THIS Is Supposed To Make Me Despise Hillary Clinton? - [image: Wait -- THIS Is Supposed To Make Me Despise Hillary Clinton?] The *New York Post* expects this story to fill its readers with glee: Hillary Clinton...