Friday, December 3, 2010

Exploring the Blue Ghost Tunnel


Two young men explore the Blue Ghost Tunnel in Ontario. You can find more info about the tunnel here and here. Also, they mention the Screaming Tunnel in the area. I found a folktale connected to it here. Now, I am really skeptical of the paranormal (And I'll throw a gauntlet down here and invite some comments: Orbs should never be taken seriously) -- but I still like a good ghost hunt. That's because I often think the purpose is the emotional experience that comes out of it. You don't really find ghosts. You find something in yourself. These guys are goofy and charming, and they really bring you along with them.

What happened in that tunnel between those two? What were they hearing? What's on that audio? I have my suspicions. Listen for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails