Saturday, February 2, 2013

I've Debunked Centuries Of Catholic Theology




That's it. It's over. I mean, there's also the massive criminal coverup. But I think this Twitter thing will really shock people.

UPDATE: The pope changed his tweet without comment! Obviously I am on that guy.

UPDATE #2: While we wait 500 years for an explanation, I'm going to start blogging about the equal humanity of gay people and the necessity for condoms in Africa. I now know the pope is reading my blog. Also, the role of women in the church, and...

UPDATE #3: Wait. The pope has 1.5 million readers. Is it even possible that any of them have noticed this first? Let me...

UPDATE #4: Yes. Yes, they noticed. A great number of people noticed. This is kind of embarrassing for me. But what can I say? I make mistakes. We all do. We're human.

4 comments:

  1. Then there's the fact that he's advocating for the poverty of his followers while literally sitting on the throne of one the wealthiest organizations in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key theological question would seem to be whether papal tweets are ex cathedra statements.

    Rev. Jim-Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papal infallibility only goes back to Vatican Council I, about a century and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul Bibeau got very important point cause those who are not good in grammar they can take the whole meaning in different way. And definitely to help poor we need to be wealthy other wise a poor can't help poor when it comes financial issue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails