Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Out To Lunch - Back At 1

I'm taking a 10 day break from the fast-paced world of international blogging. I need to work on my longer piece, The Black Book of Children's Bible Stories.

I have nothing to write about the terrible events in Boston, other than the obvious: What happened was horrible, and I'm sorry. Some people need to learn that others exist.

Bye for now. Take care of yourselves.

UPDATE: I was going to be back April 26, but the work on the novella is going well, and I want to stick with it. I'm giving myself until mid-May to get back to the blog. I figure you can find plenty of crazy on the internet to amuse yourselves with.

3 comments:

  1. I don’t post responses a lot, but I do read what you write. Have a good rest. I’ll try and finish reading your Kindle book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you gone, Paul M. Bibeau?
    A nation turns it's lonely eyes to you ...

    -- Rev. Jim-Bob

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails