Friday, August 21, 2015

Crooks And Liars Has Linked To My Hillary Clinton Conspiracy Project

The inestimable Crooks and Liars has posted a link to my Hillary Clinton UN/FEMA Conspiracy Project.

We're getting enough traction that I'm beginning to become crippled by the doubt and self-loathing that accompanies all great fiction projects.

Please read the first post - about the awful truth of the massive conspiracy - here.

And then, after you're properly confused, check out the FAQ here.

Many of you know I've spent some time developing the character of Conspiracy Theory Hillary. These are some earlier posts.

What am I mocking, exactly? Am I suggesting that Republicans will accuse her of actually being Lex Luthor and Richard III as they collectively freak out (in a way that is very deeply entertaining)... or am I suggesting that Hillary Clinton has a bit of a Lex Luthor vibe about her?

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

The project is not just about her anyway. It's broader than that. Anyway, it's good that an audience is gathering. I promise to make things interesting for you.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. Frank Moraes at Frankly Currious has some nice thing to say about your Oath Keepers piece. Love Frank's blog.
    http://franklycurious.com/wp/2015/08/21/oath-keepers-as-protectors-of-the-power-elite/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been to write something about that guy.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails