Friday, September 4, 2015

The 2016 Election Conspiracy Project Continues

I'm working on a strange fiction project to follow the 2016 election. I've decided that it will be a weirder and richer experience for the readers if I write a collection of interrelated short stories instead of a single novel. The stories will all take place in the same world - a conspiracy theory shadow of what you're seeing on your screen - and characters will appear and reappear. The structure is inspired by Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles, and it's ideal for adapting to the insanity that will engulf this country over the next year.

I will announce more tomorrow - I have a particularly delicious idea to chase after - and you should see the next installment soon after the Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails