Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Conclusion Of "Disturbance At The Reagan Museum" Will Be Live-Tweeted During The GOP Debate

As you know I am writing a haunted house story set at the Reagan Museum in the days leading up to the GOP debate on September 16. The story takes place in real time, and if you've been following the links, you've figured out that events in the outside world are affecting what's going on in that cursed place.

My plan is to post updates to the story in the late morning on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday... and then the conclusion to this tale will be revealed in a series of tweets during the second debate at 8 pm.

You can follow my Twitter feed - a button is on the right side of my blog - but I will repost on the blog itself. (My Twitter feed is usually full of links and insane commentary that doesn't make it to the blog, so it's worth considering on its own merits.)

Tell your friends. It should be fun.

If you want to get caught up, here is the story itself: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5, and Part 6.

2 comments:

  1. My RSS feed seriously deceived me by cutting off "Will Be Live-Tweeted During The GOP Debate."

    I will show up at your twitter page just so I'm not distracted by not Reagan related ghost tweets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry and thank you! I checked out the word count of the title on Twitter, but that RSS thing is still magic beyond my reckoning.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails