Friday, February 26, 2016

Tell Me About The Rabbits, Donald Trump

I'm votin' for Donald Trump 'cause he's my friend. He won't let anything bad happen to me. And when he's president we're going to be fine. Just you wait. We're going to chase out the liberals and terrorists and immigrants, and we're going to get a little place of our own. Over there, right Donald? I'm going to look over there and imagine it. Jobs for all of us, everybody going to church, nobody mean to me, no problems in the world. I'm looking over there and really seeing it, Donald. Just like you said.

We're gonna have a cow, and some pigs, and we're gonna have, maybe, maybe, a chicken. Down in the flat, we'll have a little field of alfalfa for the rabbits.

Full employment. That means I get to tend the rabbits.

TRUMP TALES OF TERROR is about ugly creatures, murderous fantasies, and apocalyptic worlds – and they’re right in America. YOU CAN BUY IT HERE.

3 comments:

  1. This morning, I read about a man who's suing Trump because "Trump University" was a scam that took $25,000 from him and didn't deliver on his promises. But he says he might still vote for him, because "he tells it like it is, not like politicians, not like Obama." I just... how can you accuse someone of stealing from you, yet want to give him the most powerful office in the world based on his integrity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has he talked about full employment? I don't think even Sanders has expressly pitched that. Nice Steinbeck reference though.The early '90s treatment of that with Gary Sinese as George and John Malkovich as Lenny I remember as being worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember that after the guy talked about tending the rabbits he got one in the back of the head.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails