Friday, February 5, 2016

The Real Estate Tycoon's Discrete Girlfriend - A Letter (By Donald Trump)

(From The Classy Poems Of Donald Trump - an ongoing project)

While I still had my natural boobs,
I played piano in the talent portion of the Miss Bergen County pageant.
You came with your coat of luxurious cashmere, tipping well.
And we went on talking in the hotel bar called Tipsy’s.
Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.

At 22 I got involved with My Lord you.
I never laughed at your jokes.
And said those things about the condition of your scalp.
Called to, a thousand times, I pretended my momager was on the phone.

At 24 I stopped scowling,
I desired my name to be mingled with yours
So you can help me with my career and turn into a classy woman.
Why should I be afraid to sign the non-disclosure agreement?

At 25 you departed,
You went into politics. We couldn’t be seen together,
and you have been gone five months.
The slot players make sorrowful noise overhead.

If you are coming down through the area,
Please let me know beforehand,
And I will come out to meet you

As far as Newark Airport.

TRUMP TALES OF TERROR is about ugly creatures, murderous fantasies, and apocalyptic worlds – and they’re right in America. YOU CAN BUY IT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails