Monday, March 7, 2016

"As A Trump Supporter, My Top Concern Is That People Will Outlive Me."

Donald Trump understands the issues I face, and he's not afraid to address them. He's a no-nonsense guy, alright? He gets that we have an immigration crisis in this country. Thousands of people are flooding into America, and if we don't stop them they will alter the very nature of this place so it becomes something unrecognizable to me, something that continues to change long after I'm gone. I don't know about you, but I didn't sign up for the kind of society where all the rules are different, and everybody just goes on living once you've expired.

This is an emergency. Many of these people are very young with long lives ahead of them. We have to act.

It's the same thing with political correctness. A new generation of people are challenging the values guys like me take for granted. They plan to rework our political and economic culture - and they plainly think I'm going to become demographically irrelevant as time passes and they continue voting, joining the workforce, getting married, and having kids of their own.

Kids of their own. Don't you understand what this means?

All around me are young people doing the kinds of things I would never do and would never want others to keep doing after I die. It's a nightmare world of kids hanging out with people of different ethnicities, having frequent sex, going places, and enjoying themselves. Giving an angry man with no experience and obvious impulse control problems access to nuclear weapons just makes good, common sense, the way I see it.

My grandson graduates high school this June. I hope he never has to live in a world without people like his Paw-Paw. With Trump, I know he won't have to. But since I'm a 75, with heart problems and a serious painkiller addiction, time is running out.

For me? No. For all of us.

TRUMP TALES OF TERROR is about ugly creatures, murderous fantasies, and apocalyptic worlds – and they’re right in America. YOU CAN BUY IT HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, no worries. If we can't get Trump installed, Hillary will get us to the same place by killing enough foreign grannies to create armies of people who want to destroy us. It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if it seems I'm picking at you or hammering the point. It's just frustration -- I've seen this movie before and I'm desperate to get out of the theatre.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails