Wednesday, March 2, 2016

"Vote Trump!" By John Wilkes Booth

I don't like to brag, but I am the first conservative to stand up to the Republican establishment and to get something done in Washington. Donald Trump understands guys like me, and he's not going to take any guff from those politically correct RINOs in that city. That's why I, John Wilkes Booth, am proud to endorse him to lead this nation.

You know me. You know I'm a straight shooter. I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't believe that Trump shares our values. He's going to make Republicans accountable to the people. He'll take direct action if necessary, and he's not going to be afraid of the consequences. Just like I did.

Some say he doesn't have the experience to make government work. But you don't need experience if you believe in what you're doing. Hell, some people didn't think I could oppose the GOP leadership after they'd just won reelection. They said it was foolish, counterproductive, and possibly treasonous.

I didn't listen to them. Neither will Donald Trump.

People will remember this guy. Mark my words. He will go down in history.

TRUMP TALES OF TERROR is about ugly creatures, murderous fantasies, and apocalyptic worlds – and they’re right in America. YOU CAN BUY IT HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hang on. Booth was an actor. Aren't they all Hollywood-librrrl types? It's a trap!.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails