Monday, August 8, 2016

Why I Am Tweeting Terrible Accident GIFs To Donald Trump

It's a simple joke. Juvenile? Maybe. Yeah, that's fair. But it works, damnit.

I tweet to Trump: "How's the campaign?" or something like it. Then I attach a GIF of a terrible and hilarious accident.

Why do I do this? I have several theories about Donald Trump, and how he might be stopped.

1. Trump is absolutely the kind of guy who reads his Twitter feed and cares about what some nobody might think of him. He is that petty and narcissistic. Criticizing him on the internet bothers him.

2. Trump's fans like him primarily because they think he's a winner. They will forgive racism, religious bigotry, hypocrisy, cruelty, and hostility to America's laws and traditions. But I think that once he begins to really look like he's about to lose the election and embarrass them, you might see some of them drop their support. It's a gut feeling. I think these people are classic bullies, and they celebrate bullying. But they don't want to be associated with a guy who's a failure.

I therefore want to do what I can to spotlight the fact that Donald Trump continues to sabotage himself.

Behold, the GIFs that best describe the carnival of turd that is the Trump campaign. I feel good sharing them with you, to preserve them for just a moment more before we go together into the darkness. And if you want to do the same, and it catches on, I will very happy.

All these Tweets will be lost in time, like tears in rain.





























TRUMP TALES OF TERROR is about ugly creatures, murderous fantasies, and apocalyptic worlds – and they’re right in America. YOU CAN BUY IT HERE.

9 comments:

  1. This is gold. Thank you for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I thought this idiot had an actual human sense of humor I'd feel sad that you provided him with this quality entertainment (the between-the-cars-crotch-rocket is pure comedy gold).

    But since most of the people involved in these things are Trumpenproletariat he probably just worries that they won't be ambulatory soon enough to vote for him.

    So that's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of this as a literal picture of the Trump movement. But now it's just so much better for me.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Do something with this...

    https://www.facebook.com/LucidProgressives/photos/a.794010020680785.1073741829.791912184223902/1094251257323325/?type=3

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWuQVpBeqLs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails