Sunday, October 30, 2016

FBI Director James Comey Prank Calls A Babysitter

Hi there. I just wanted to call you out of an abundance of caution and ask whether you've checked on the children upstairs. It might be prudent for you to do so at this time.

Have you checked on the children?

You see, I was doing some research on an unrelated matter, and some facts came to light that might be connected to the issue of whether the children that you think are sleeping safely have actually been butchered by a maniac who recently broke out of a home for the criminally insane.

I'm not saying that's the case, though. I have no idea whether it's true or not.

These facts I discovered might not even be related to Turner, Jackson, and Ashleigh, and their murder or non-murder at the hands of someone known to the media as "The Beast," who hides in the attics and linen closets of people's homes and sometimes impersonates high-ranking law enforcement officers.

Speaking of which - did you know that it's relatively easy to tap into the average phone landline and make a surreptitious call from inside most residential buildings? I'm not telling you this is pertinent, or anything. This may or may not have anything to do with the methods that this so-called "Beast" would use to prey on a young lady who might find herself alone, late at night, at a location that's relatively remote - like the edge of a housing development, just far out enough in the rural part of the county that police response times are on the long side.

I just felt I had an obligation to ring you up and tell you all this. I hope I didn't create any kind of misleading impression.

OK, then. Night.

TRUMP TALES OF TERROR is about ugly creatures, murderous fantasies, and apocalyptic worlds – and they’re right in America. YOU CAN BUY IT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails