Friday, October 14, 2016

"The #Trump Temple In Guyana Is Going To Be Fantastic, Believe Me"

You know it was a fraud. A fraud! It was a disgrace, what happened - part of the rigged system I've been telling you about since I beat those losers in the primaries, and the Clinton machine went to the media - including the New York Times, which is an embarrassing paper by the way, the way it's losing readers. And they decided to attack me with hit pieces. It was a smear campaign organized by international bankers. You know what I'm talking about don't you? Don't you?

But we're going to keep fighting. Yes. We're going to keep fighting and make America great again. It is amazing the way people all over this country are coming up to me and saying, "You can't give up. You're the only one who can fix this." They say this all the time.

That's why we're building the Trump Temple in a resort area in Guyana, and I want you to come so we can plan to take back America. Listen, I go all over the world, and I pick the classiest beaches, the most beautiful golf courses... I pick only the best. Always the best! So you can bring your family, and we will work together to make this country the kind of place where people like you can be free again. This should be a country for winners, right? We don't win anymore. And that's why we're doing this.

Come to the Trump Temple in Guyana. All of you. We're going to have a really great rally there with refreshments and everything. It will be huge, a big deal. Believe me.

We'll give everyone a hat.

TRUMP TALES OF TERROR is about ugly creatures, murderous fantasies, and apocalyptic worlds – and they’re right in America. YOU CAN BUY IT HERE.

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty dark, man. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, suddenly I'm thirsty. (Not trying to be morbid. This post actually made me thirsty.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails