Sunday, February 12, 2017

Read My Posts About #OldManTrump

It started with the story about the bathrobe in the New York Times. Then Politico did a great piece, describing the same man and his struggles with a job that is much too big for him.

The image hit me: Trump as an unwilling resident in the world's most expensive nursing home:

"No One Ever Visits, And I Think The Staff Is Stealing From Me," By Donald Trump

I followed it up with more, if you're interested.

 "I Think I Might Be The Anonymous Source For All Those Trump Articles," by Donald Trump

"I Can't Drive Or Do Foreign Policy After Dark," By Donald Trump

"Being President Means I Don't Have To Die Alone," By Donald Trump

"I Wish I’d Won The Election," By Donald Trump

I'm tagged the pieces with the hashtag #OLDMANTRUMP

Enjoy. I personally am getting a lot of mileage out of our country's slide into chaos. But I'd rather have Hillary as president and be writing bad steampunk.



TRUMP TALES OF TERROR is about ugly creatures, murderous fantasies, and apocalyptic worlds – and they’re right in America. YOU CAN BUY IT HERE.

2 comments:

  1. While I like the concept, I'm not sure about the title, since it's already taken. "Old Man Trump" was what Woodie Guthrie called his racist landlord Fred Trump, aka The Donald's father. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZnlGBhwKg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about that! I'll keep the point in mind.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails